Dog Course Information
EMMETT Therapy is committed to sharing the EMMETT Technique for animals.
Learn how to notice the sometimes-subtle signs of pain or discomfort that many experienced owners, riders and handlers can fail to identify.
- Existing complementary therapists, veterinary and chiropractic professionals interested in extending their skills.
- Horse and dog owners/trainers/handlers and non-therapists wanting to assist their own animals to alleviate pain and discomfort and perform preventative care.
Now you have the opportunity to learn how to assess your dog to find the cause of the restriction and even more importantly...how to easily release that restriction... The Emmett Technique training is designed for ALL canine enthusiasts - so everyone is welcome to join us.
The course is taught in such a way that it's easy to understand and learn by all people from all walks of life...
All practitioners are encouraged to enhance their existing practice by integrating the EMMETT Technique with their prior training.
Show dogs need to move gracefully - agility dogs need freedom of movement to create peak performance - how good would it be if we taught you how to assess your dog to find the cause of any restriction and even more important how to easily release that restriction yourself.
Practitioner Course Structure
The course is divided into two-day learning blocks, called Levels, with 4 Levels in total. Material covered in the previous level is reviewed before new work is covered. This structure ensures that all participants are up to date and ready to learn new material.
- Level 1 - (2 days) - $480.00 (GST Inclusive)
- Level 2 - (2 days) - $440.00 (GST Inclusive)
- Level 3 - (2 days) - $440.00 (GST Inclusive)
- Level 4 - (2 days) - $440.00 (GST Inclusive)
- Level 4 - (1 day Review day to receive Practitioner level) - $220.00
Length of Course
Modules are generally offered 8 weeks apart to allow participants to gain real experience with the technique. Therefore, it is usually possible to complete the full course within six to eight months.